"TAILRD. PRE-LAUNCH CONTEST"
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES AND CANADA (WITH THE EXCEPTION OF QUEBEC) WHO ARE OVER THE AGE OF MAJORITY AS OF THE DATE OF SUBMISSION. BY ENTERING THIS CONTEST, YOU REPRESENT THAT YOU SATISFY ALL OF THE ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS IN RULE 2 BELOW AND YOU ARE DEEMED TO HAVE READ AND TO AGREE TO BE BOUND UNCONDITIONALLY BY THESE OFFICIAL RULES. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
This Contest is sponsored and administered by ARVOSSA INC. with offices at 111 ECHO DR. OTTAWA ON, CANADA K1S 5K8 (the “Sponsor”) and is open to any Entrant (as defined below) who has entered a Submission. Any violation of these Rules may, at Sponsor’s discretion, result in disqualification. All decisions of the Sponsor or judges regarding this Contest are final and binding in all respects.
1. PROMOTION PERIOD. Promotion begins at 00:00 Eastern Time on December 1, 2016 and ends at 00:00 Eastern Time on February 1, 2017, when all entries must be received (the “Promotion Period”). To enter, submit your email address in the Sign Up box on www.tailrd.io during the Promotion Period and validate the email address as per the instructions in the email sent to the address submitted. All entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Limit: One entry per person and one entry per e-mail address during the Promotion Period. All entrant information, including names, telephone numbers and e-mail addresses, will be used for the purpose of administering the contest including verifying identities, contacting you if you are a selected winner and for delivering prizes. For a general account of Arvossa’s privacy practices, please review ARVOSSA INC. Privacy Statement.
2. ELIGIBILITY. This Promotion is open to residents of the United States and Canada (excluding residents of Quebec) except:
- anyone below the age of 18 at the date of entry
- officers, directors, members, and employees and immediate family members of the Sponsor, or any other party associated with the development or administration of this Promotion, and the immediate family (i.e., parents, children, siblings, spouse), and persons residing in the same household, as such individuals;
- anyone who has been selected as a winner within the previous 6 month period; or
- anyone who fails to comply with these Official Rules or otherwise tampers with the entry process (eg. signing up twice under different names or aliases to increase changes of being selected).
At any time, Sponsor will have the right to request from any individual who has participated in this Promotion by submitting an entry (each an “Entrant”) proof of identity and/or eligibility to participate. Failure to provide proof within a reasonable time or the provision of false or misleading information could result in the Entrant’s disqualification. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any Entrants who, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, do not comply with these Official Rules or who otherwise tamper with the entry process. Void outside of the 50 U.S. states, the District of Columbia, Canada and where prohibited by law.
3. WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION. The top one hundred (100) Entrants that also sign up for the TAILRD service upon its full launch will each be awarded a Prize. Entrants will each receive one (1) point for signing up to the TAILRD service launch waitlist. An Entrant will receive an additional one (1) point for every valid email address that enters the contest and was referred to the contest by the Entrant using the email referral service provided by TAILRD (upon joining the waitlist, each Entrant will receive an email with a link to sign up that other Entrants must use in order to considered as a referral). An Entrant will receive an additional one (1) point for every tweet they make on Twitter, every post they make on Instagram about the contest while using the hashtag “#TailrdContest”, up to a maximum of ten (10) points for this social media engagement during the Promotion Period. In the case of a tie amongst highest scoring Entrants, the Entrant that signed up to the waitlist first will be given priority. Entrants will lose eligibility if they refer other email addresses of which they are the Authorized Account Holder (as such term is defined in Section 8 below).
All Entrants will be notified of the full launch of the TAILRD service by email to the address provided on the contact form in advance of TAILRD’s launch. Entrants have thirty (30) days from the date of the full launch to sign up for the TAILRD service in order to remain eligible for the Prize. Any potential winners will be notified by email to the address provided on the contact form within sixty (60) days of the full launch. If a potential winner: (i) cannot be contacted; (ii) does not respond within five (5) days from the date the Sponsor first tries to notify him/her; (iii) fails to return the Release as specified in Rule 5; (iv) refuses the Prize (as defined in Rule 4); and/or (v) the Prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, such potential winner forfeits all rights to win the Promotion or receive the Prize, and an alternate potential winner may be selected. Sponsor is not responsible for any change in an Entrant's email address or for any failure whatsoever of Entrant to receive Sponsor’s notification or for Sponsor to receive a selected Entrant’s response. Upon contacting a potential winner and determining that he/she has met all eligibility requirements of the Promotion, including without limitation the execution of required waivers, publicity and liability releases and disclaimers, such individual will be declared the “winner” of the Promotion.
4. PRIZES. The prize for each winning Entrant is a refund of up to $500 USD for purchases made at stores found on TAILRD (“Prize”). The Prize will only be available starting six (6) months after the full launch of TAILRD which launch will be notified to winning Entrants by email. The total approximate retail value of the Prize is $500 USD. No Prize or any portion thereof is transferable. No substitutions may be made for the Prize except by Sponsor, in which case a prize of equal or greater value will be substituted. All federal, provincial, state or other taxes that may apply due to the receipt of a prize are the sole responsibility of the individual who receives that prize. Winner is not restricted to make purchases at only one store on TAILRD and can apply the refund to purchases made at multiple stores found on TAILRD. After purchase(s), winners must submit receipt(s) of purchase(s) to Sponsor for verification when claiming Prize before Sponsor issues refund. The Prize will be delivered to the winner via mail or electronic money transfer; the specific delivery method will be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor shall not be responsible for any failure by mail or electronic money transfer or if factors beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control prevent the Prize from being fulfilled/awarded.
5. RELEASE. Before being declared winners, the selected Entrants will be required to sign a declaration of eligibility and release form (the “Release”) indicating that each individual selected Entrant: (a) has complied and agrees to comply with these Official Rules; (b) accepts the Prize as offered; and (c) releases Sponsor, its agents, employees, contractors and any other parties to be added to the Release in Sponsor’s sole discretion (the “Released Parties”) from any and all liability arising from his/her participation in the Promotion or his/her acceptance, use, misuse or awarding of the Prize. The wording of the Release will be determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion. Sponsor may also add such other terms and conditions to the Release as Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may deem necessary. The selected Entrant must return the Release by the date indicated on the document.
6. DISCLAIMERS. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for and under no circumstances will Sponsor, its agents, employees, contractors and assigns be liable to any person or business entity for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or other damages based on any Entrant’s participation in the Promotion, including for: (i) entries which are incomplete, unintelligible, lost, late or misdirected; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to failure of the Internet during the Promotion Period, any problems, failure or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, online or electronic systems, servers, access providers, computer hardware or software, incomplete, garbled or delayed Internet/e-mail computer transmissions on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof or other failures related to hardware, software or virus; (iii) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (iv) technical or human error related to the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries; (v) any injury, loss or damage of any kind which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from participation in the Promotion by any Entrant, use or misuse of the Prize or any part thereof; (vi) any use of the Website or any other website to which the Website is linked (including without limitation any injury or damage to an Entrant’s or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this Promotion); or (vii) any Entrant’s failure to abide by the Official Rules. The limitations of liability set out in this Rule 6 apply, without limitation, to any lost profits, and will apply even if Sponsor has been specifically advised of the possibility of such damages.
7. GOVERNING LAW. By participating in this Promotion, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules. All decisions of the Sponsor with respect to any aspect of the Promotion and these Official Rules, including, without limitation, the eligibility of entries and the winners are final and binding on all entrants. The laws of the Province of Ontario, excluding its provisions on conflict of laws, shall govern this Promotion. All disputes arising out of or connected with this Promotion will be resolved individually, and without resort to class action, exclusively by a court located in Ottawa, Ontario Canada with respect to any matter arising hereunder or related hereto. These Official Rules state all of the terms and conditions governing the Promotion.
8. CHANGES AND CANCELLATIONS. Sponsor reserves the right without prior notice, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion if, for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of running as planned or if the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Promotion is corrupted or adversely affected, including by reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond its control. In the event of cancellation of the electronic portion of the Promotion, Sponsor may randomly select a winning entry from all eligible Entries received prior to cancellation. Sponsor reserves the right to amend the Official Rules without prior notice if any factor interferes with the proper conduct of the Promotion as contemplated by these Official Rules. Should multiple users of the same e-mail account enter the Promotion and a dispute thereafter arise regarding the identity of the Entrant, the authorized account holder of said e-mail account at the time of entry will be considered the Entrant. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization which is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses or the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
9. OFFICIAL RULES AND WINNERS LIST
For a copy of these Official Rules or for the name of the declared winner, send a request along with a self-addressed stamped envelope to:
106 – 111 Echo Dr
Ottawa ON, K1S 5K8